The Flaming Lips



New York, NY, United States

member since: Jun 24, 2014
total forum posts: 0
last login: Jun 24, 2014

The biggest difference between a master plumber and a licensed plumber is the addition of a college degree. Becoming a master plumber involves obtaining an associate degree from a community college or completing a training program at any vocational school. Most plumbers begin their careers as apprentices to more experienced plumbers.



upcoming tour dates