How to participate in this year's MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS Parade
posted by theflaminglips - Sep 28, 2010
Want to participate in this year's MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS parade?
This Oct 23, The LIPS will once again host their annual MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS parade in downtown Oklahoma City¹s Bricktown district, just a stones throw away from FLAMING LIPS ALLEY.
Last year¹s second annual Ghouls Gone Wild event was a huge success that drew LIPS fans from around the globe. Naturally, this year¹s Supernatural procession will be even more incendiary as festive floats, (in)appropriately adorned cars, walking groups and plenty of surprises along with 1000 strong undead snaking through the streets of Oklahoma City.
Here's a few things you should know before purchasing your bundle at The Flaming Lips Store
Click HERE to skip these steps and purchase your bundle.
1. You can wear your costume from previous years and participate in the parade. If you choose this option you can purchase just the T-shirt and the torch for $20. All the same rules apply, you must be 18 and you can only use the torch that we provide.
2. 2010 Death March branded skeleton costumes come in 2 sizes: Standard and Large. If you order a standard costume, you will be able to only select from a small or medium shirt. If you order a Large costume, you will be able to only select from a large or x-large shirt. Each bundle comes with a torch and 2009 March of 1000 Skeletons event t-shirt. The shirts are available in sizes Small through X-Large so choose your T-SHIRT size at checkout.
3. You may only purchase 2 costumes. Every costume must be for a person so we need a person's name and e-mail address attached to each costume. You will receive an email from us if you order 2 so we can obtain the other person in your party¹s name.
4. Every skeleton will be carrying a torch with real fire. Anyone in the parade must be 18. Anyone in the parade must sign a waiver.
5. You will be told at a later date when and where to be so be sure to enter a valid name, email, mailing address and phone number at checkout.
6. A person must have the ability to march in the parade for up to 2 hours.
7. If you do not show up at the assigned time to pick up your outfit and be in the parade you forfeit your fee and will not receive a refund.
8. There are no refunds.
It¹s going to be lots of fun!!
~The Flaming Lips Crew
log in to leave a comment
don't have an account? make one here
upcoming tour dates
Birmingham, AL, USA
Mobile, AL, USA
Soul Kitchen Music Hall
Pasadena, CA, USA
Air+Style, Rose Bowl
Minneapolis, MN, USA
New York, NY, USA
Tibet House Benefit Concert, Carnegie Hall
Cumbre Tajin Festival
Austin, TX, USA
Austin Psych Fest presents Levitation
Liverpool, England, UK
Nelsonville, OH, USA
Nelsonville Music Festival