Latest from Twitter
Want to participate in this year's MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS parade?
This Oct 23, The LIPS will once again host their annual MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS parade in downtown Oklahoma City¹s Bricktown district, just a stones throw away from FLAMING LIPS ALLEY.
Last year¹s second annual Ghouls Gone Wild event was a huge success that drew LIPS fans from around the globe. Naturally, this year¹s Supernatural procession will be even more incendiary as festive floats, (in)appropriately adorned cars, walking groups and plenty of surprises along with 1000 strong undead snaking through the streets of Oklahoma City.
Here's a few things you should know before purchasing your bundle at The Flaming Lips Store
Click HERE to skip these steps and purchase your bundle.
1. You can wear your costume from previous years and participate in the parade. If you choose this option you can purchase just the T-shirt and the torch for $20. All the same rules apply, you must be 18 and you can only use the torch that we provide.
2. 2010 Death March branded skeleton costumes come in 2 sizes: Standard and Large. If you order a standard costume, you will be able to only select from a small or medium shirt. If you order a Large costume, you will be able to only select from a large or x-large shirt. Each bundle comes with a torch and 2009 March of 1000 Skeletons event t-shirt. The shirts are available in sizes Small through X-Large so choose your T-SHIRT size at checkout.
3. You may only purchase 2 costumes. Every costume must be for a person so we need a person's name and e-mail address attached to each costume. You will receive an email from us if you order 2 so we can obtain the other person in your party¹s name.
4. Every skeleton will be carrying a torch with real fire. Anyone in the parade must be 18. Anyone in the parade must sign a waiver.
5. You will be told at a later date when and where to be so be sure to enter a valid name, email, mailing address and phone number at checkout.
6. A person must have the ability to march in the parade for up to 2 hours.
7. If you do not show up at the assigned time to pick up your outfit and be in the parade you forfeit your fee and will not receive a refund.
8. There are no refunds.
It¹s going to be lots of fun!!
~The Flaming Lips Crew
posted by theflaminglips - Sep 28, 2010 - 0 comments
Hey Lips fans! Visit “The Flaming Lips Official Store” and check out some of the new products that are available now.
posted by theflaminglips - Sep 17, 2010 - 0 comments
I just wanted to let you know that we will be performing live on the David Letterman show tonight. Please check your local listings and times and tune in.
posted by theflaminglips - Jul 27, 2010 - 0 comments
Tune in to watch The Flaming Lips Perform live via Ustream at SPIN Magazine’s 25th Anniv. show in NYC. Tonight @ 9:15PM ET
Watch it Here
posted by theflaminglips - Jul 26, 2010 - 0 comments
New tour date added:
Saturday, Oct 2nd at The Fox in Oakland, CA Tickets on sale Now!
posted by theflaminglips - Jul 18, 2010 - 0 comments
New tour date added:
Saturday, Oct 16th at Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton, FL
Presale: July 22 // On sale July 25
posted by theflaminglips - Jul 5, 2010 - 0 comments
New tour date added:
September 18th at The Blue Note in Columbia Obio
Tickets on sale now
posted by theflaminglips - Jun 22, 2010 - 0 comments
Check out the Bonnaroo footage of The Flaming Lips from RollingStone.com.
posted by theflaminglips - Jun 15, 2010 - 0 comments
Please note that the following dates have been rescheduled:
May 12 - Jannus Live - Saint Petersburg, FL // Rescheduled for: Oct 13
May 13 - House of Blues - Lake Buena Vista, FL - Lake Buena Vista, FL // Rescheduled for: Oct 14
May 14 - St. Augustine Amphitheatre - Saint Augustine, FL // Rescheduled for: Oct 15
UPDATE: Already purchased tickets will be honored for rescheduled shows
posted by theflaminglips - May 12, 2010 - 0 comments
If you haven’t picked up the CD or vinyl edition of “The Flaming Lips And Stardeath And White Dwarfs With Henry Rollins And Peaches Doing Dark Side Of The Moon” yet, now is the time!
The official Flaming Lips online store is offering a special where you will automatically get $5 taken off your order when you buy the Dark Side of the Moon CD or vinyl with the new Killing the Ego hoodie! This offer will end on May 15th.